We’re actually here folks! One more sleep until Transmedia Victoria! Here is the last update of news before we collectively jump into the sweet unknown:
- Registration for the Conference Day (tomorrow – Thursday at ACMI) opens at 9.30am, and we start at 10am sharp
- Feel free to bring any pamphlets or postcards you may have and put them on the registration table for publicity of your own projects and companies.
- The full run-down for the Conference Day is online here. Note, there will be networking drinks at the end of the day from about 6-8pm.
- There are two changes to the program – Jackie Turnure has rushed off to a job in the USA (great stuff). But we have the Commercial Director of Hoodlum Kerrin McNeil coming. She takes care of all the high-level stuff at Hoodlum (from negotiating with clients to getting their proprietary technology licensed), so some juicy knowledge will be shared! Phil Morle’s business partner Mick Liubinskas will be taking Phil’s place (due to some other great news for Pollenizer). Mick is an insightful and highly entertaining speaker – so this will be a joy!
- Those of you who have been accepted into workshops and meetings (you would of been notified by email), have your own times for the Workshop Day on Friday at the State Library of Victoria.
- To help facilitate networking, we’ve put the list of everyone who will be at Transmedia Victoria online here – what an outstanding bunch you are.
- We’d also like to officially welcome on board as a supporter the Melbourne chapter of the International Game Developers Association (IGDA). Yay! They’ve been a great supporter of this event, and are actually running the Melbourne Global Game Jam this weekend after TMV – which should be a blast.
We’re really looking forward to seeing you tomorrow at the Conference Day, and on Friday at the Workshop Day. Share your thoughts, ideas and discoveries in Twitter with the #transvic hashtag (and follow us on @transmediavic). Wohoo!